who i am ?

My name is ManiBoy
i am 18 years old , i like to write, and i will share with you my opinions and storys
i hope you like this blog
Feel free to leave a comment :D

jeudi 7 février 2013

like a boss

it the end of my new school , this school is special , in my country if you don't success or you don't want to go to high school , you can go to this school where you will learn a job of your choice , and in this school you will have a better future than the normal school . . .
anyway , my class was crazy , they only want to have fun but i always go to class right in time , teachers were happy with me but my friends no , they say that i am a pussy because i take care of the school while they don't , i became the first of the class and i was so happy but my friends wasn't . i spend all my year like that , i go in time , do my home work and my friends have fun of me , they say that we all going to success but they will success with fun while i don't . . .
the big day has come , the result are published in school , i was sure that i will success so all the class went to the result board , we was 23 person , i succeed with a great result 97% while 16 person failed and 6 persons got a second chance to remake testes and that day i saw the class looking at me , i will never forget that look , i was happy and they were jealous . . . i felt LIKE A BOSS


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More