who i am ?

My name is ManiBoy
i am 18 years old , i like to write, and i will share with you my opinions and storys
i hope you like this blog
Feel free to leave a comment :D

samedi 2 février 2013

My First Love

i'm in love since i was born , i cry when she leaves me , her smell makes me calm , i love to sleep next to her , i love when she spoil me , when she play with me , when she makes me lough , she is the greatest person on earth , she is my first love in this life . . . who she is ? its my Mother . . .
think about it and you'll see that your first love is your mother . . . we should make them happy right ?
how to make your Mother happy . . . its easy , bring a flower for her , buy a gift for her or write a simple letter , anything will make her happy , and when you see that look on her face . . . you will have an amazing feeling , you will feel like you make a great thing and hell yeah it is a great thing . . .


Make Your Mother Happy

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More